Price Acura 2014 TSX Sport Wagon - Transformation Video
Acura TSX Sport Wagon
MSRP from $32,880* to $36,530*
2 Vehicle Trim Levels Available
2.4-liter 4-cylinder Engine
With its 201-hp, 2.4-liter DOHC i-VTEC® 4-cylinder engine, the TSX Sport Wagon triumphantly combines high performance, light weight and fuel efficiency.
- Fuel-efficiency upgrades include lower-friction piston rings and the ability to run on lower viscosity oil and transmission fluid, resulting in an EPA Fuel Economy Rating of 22 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway.2
- Intelligent Variable Timing and lift Control (i-VTEC®) increases horsepower by advancing valve timing relative to engine rpm. High-rpm airflow is enhanced by opening intake valves longer and deeper at approximately 4500 rpm.
- The all-aluminum engine improves front-to-rear weight distribution to improve handling and agility.
- The Drive-by-Wire™ Throttle system enables a smooth, powerful response with just the right throttle sensitivity in every driving situation.
- A high-flow exhaust system and Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) ensure precise and efficient fuel use.
- Dual balance shafts turn in opposite directions at twice the engine speed to reduce vibration.
Sequential SportShift Automatic
The 5-speed Sequential SportShift automatic gives you the best of both worlds by combining the convenience of precise and intuitive automatic shifting with shift-for-yourself enjoyment.
- The Grade Logic Control system monitors throttle position, vehicle speed, acceleration and deceleration in order to recognize steep inclines so it can avoid gear hunting.
- When the TSX Sport Wagon takes a curve, Cornering G Shift Control will delay up-shifting in order to avoid disturbing the chassis and requiring a second shift change-a downshift-when the throttle is applied at the corner's exit.
- The steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters deliver quick, precise shifts at your fingertips.
- A tap of the paddle shifter when "D" is selected brings a quick gear change before returning to automatic operation when the TSX Sport Wagon has resumed a steady speed. This allows you to make manual gear changes when needed, such as for passing, without changing in and out of manual mode.
- For quicker acceleration, select "S," and the transmission allows the engine to rev higher before shifting. Using a paddle shifter in "S" puts the transmission into full manual mode, where you have direct control of all shifting.
Like a stereo and its speakers, a drivetrain‘s capabilities go only as far as the suspension system with which it's paired. The TSX Sport Wagon is equipped with front double wishbone and rear multi-link suspensions. The double wishbone design provides superior wheel positioning and prevents damper friction during hard cornering that can result from strut designs commonly found among competitors.
- The front geometry has been optimized to keep the wheels precisely positioned while cornering.
- A steel subframe cradles the engine, transmission and lower suspension components, which mounts on rubber bushings tuned to reduce road and engine noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) without compromising handling agility or steering precision.
- The compact multi-link design's anti-lift geometry improves stability and minimizes weight shift during braking.
- A progressive dual-mode damper design enhances bump absorption for an improved highway ride without sacrificing handling.
Precision-crafted electric rack-and-pinion steering allows drivers to feel how the wheels are encountering the road through their fingertips.
- The TSX Sport Wagon achieves a firm, on-center feel at highway speeds while delivering a precise tactile response during curves, minimizing the need for small corrections.
- Using computer algorithms, power assist is adjusted according to vehicle speed, enabling steering feel to match driving conditions from parking to high-speed driving.
- Unlike more commonplace hydraulic power steering systems, the TSX Sport Wagon electric assist does not significantly reduce engine power.
The TSX Sport Wagon braking system features a firm pedal feel that enables the precise modulation demanded of high-performance driving.
- 11.8-inch front cast iron discs are ventilated for quick heat dissipation.
- 11.1-inch solid discs in the rear are highly responsive.
- The system comes with anti-lock braking system (ABS), Electronic Brake Distribution and Brake Assist.
Rigid Body Structure
The TSX Sport Wagon body structure enhances acceleration, braking and turning response through weight-saving measures, while improved body rigidity allows the suspension to be tuned with greater precision.
- Increased use of high-strength steel simultaneously enhances the unit-body's overall strength while helping to reduce weight.
- The TSX Sport Wagon roof section uses a closed-channel crossbeam behind the sunroof and a hoop cross-section structure at the tailgate that helps create a body that's highly resistant to flexing and vibration.
- An internal frame rail design plus flat floor and fuel-tank panels create a nearly flat underside to reduce aerodynamic drag, which helps both enhance fuel efficiency and reduce interior noise levels.
Smooth & Quiet Ride
Smooth engines and a rigid body are just the beginning for creating the TSX Sport Wagon's smooth, quiet and refined ride characteristics. The following are just a few examples of the efforts to reduce noise and vibration:
- To reduce wind noise, long, smooth floor panels and a series of underbody fairings control airflow underneath the car and around the front and rear tires.
- As opposed to most vehicles' hollow roof pillars, TSX Sport Wagon roof pillars are sealed internally, dramatically reducing noise and vibration.
- Floating front and rear suspension subframes are rubber-mounted to reduce road and suspension noise, vibration and harshness.
- Flush window and moonroof moldings and windshield wipers positioned below the hood line reduce air turbulence.
- Exterior mirror housings are aerodynamically shaped to further reduce turbulence.
Lighting & Visibility
When the transmission is in "Reverse," you can view various obstacles that are behind the TSX Sport Wagon and below your normal field of vision through the large, 8-inch navigation screen.
- A camera located discreetly above the rear license plate provides clear visibility for items like low walls or garbage cans, and is also extremely useful when parallel parking.
- Guidelines in the image help you gauge distances and predict vehicle position.
- The passenger side mirror also enhances rearward visibility by automatically tilting down when reverse is engaged to reveal any objects close to the side of the car.
All TSX Sport Wagon models are equipped with Xenon High-Intensity Discharge (HID) low-beam headlights for greatly enhanced clarity.
- Xenon lights produce a whiter light that brings out more details than conventional halogen bulbs.
- The HID lenses allow a more precise beam pattern that increases road visibility without blinding oncoming drivers.
Key Remote Functions
The TSX Sport Wagon key remote was given a few extra convenience features beyond the usual door lock, unlock and panic button functions.
- The remote can lower the windows and open the moonroof to air out the cabin as you approach.
- The TSX Sport Wagon will read the driver's seat position and other personalized settings that are linked to the remote and activate those settings the moment the driver's door is opened.
- The key folds into the remote, making it more compact for carrying.
- Models with the Technology Package have a button on the remote that will activate the power tailgate.
Press a button on the key fob, and the tailgate will automatically open for you. And when you're finished loading or unloading, just press the button again and it powers down and latches.
- The tailgate will also activate from a button on the driver's door, as well as by a button on the tailgate itself.
- In the event of a power failure, the tailgate can be raised and lowered manually.
- When opening or closing, the tailgate will automatically reverse itself if it encounters a sufficient obstruction.
Every TSX Sport Wagon comes equipped with sumptuous, soft, perforated-leather front seats that provide the ideal balance of indulgence and support.
- Dual-level heated seats enhance the dual-zone, dual-mode automatic climate control system for added comfort on cold days.
- The driver will find just the right seating position with an 8-way power seat with adjustable lumbar support, and the front passenger has a 4-way power adjustment.
- Perforated seating surfaces breathe to provide long-term comfort in hot weather.
- Deep side bolsters secure you on curves, while the seatbacks support the contours of your back for long-term comfort.
With its luxurious rear seats and generous rear passenger room, the TSX Sport Wagon is the epitome of comfort.
- Rear seats have the same soft, perforated leather as the front seats.
- Rear seat room is outstanding for its class, with impressive leg and headroom for passengers over six feet tall.
- Adjustable vents behind the front center console allow rear passengers to direct airflow.
- The Acura/ELS Surround®32 Sound System on the Technology Package has strategically placed speakers to give rear passengers the surround sound audio effect enjoyed by front passengers.
To help keep the cabin uncluttered, the TSX Sport Wagon is fitted with 13 storage spaces, in addition to several beverage holders. At least six storage spaces are within easy reach of the driver, including:
- A center-covered storage bin, which contains a USB7 port, auxiliary audio input and 12-volt power source.
- A driver's door bin.
- An enclosed change tray.
- A covered center console compartment.
- An overhead sunglasses case.
- A cubbyhole on the side of the front center console.
Rear passengers enjoy:
- Dual beverage holders.
- Bottle holders in the door panels.
- Deep front seatback pockets.
Naturally, one chooses a wagon for its cargo space, and the TSX Sport Wagon does not disappoint.
- With the rear seats up, there's 31.5 cubic feet of cargo space46 as measured below the window line.
- The 60 / 40 rear seatbacks fold flat with the head restraints in place, doubling the main cargo space to 66.2 cubic feet46.
- One large, hidden compartment flanked by two separate smaller ones lies beneath access doors in the cargo area floor.
- An additional compartment inside the left wall is designed to hold emergency items such as road flares and a first aid kit that's available as an accessory.
- Flat sidewalls and a carpeted floor ease loading and unloading.
- Cargo hooks in the floor make it easy to secure items in place.
Automatic Climate Control
The TSX Sport Wagon's dual-zone, dual-mode automatic climate control system allows the driver and front passenger to each create their own microclimate.
- Set your desired temperature and airflow distribution however you like. Your front passenger can set an entirely different temperature, and the system will maintain both.
- When alone, the driver can easily switch off the dual setting and set the whole cabin to a single temperature.
- Adjustable vents behind the front center console allow rear passengers to direct airflow.
- Almost all climate control functions can be operated by voice commands.
GPS-linked Temperature Control
On models equipped with the Technology Package, the automatic temperature control system is enhanced by a GPS-linked solar sensor10 which enables the system to compensate for the sun's position when maintaining cabin temperature.
- The GPS link monitors the sun's intensity and location relative to the vehicle, enabling the system to know if the sun is significantly warming one side of the cabin.
- The system will either increase cooling or decrease heating on that side in order to maintain its designated temperature.
- The system is completely automatic and requires no manual adjustments, regardless of outside conditions.
The Bluetooth®11 HandsFreeLink® system works with many Bluetooth®-enabled cell phones to let you receive and initiate phone calls through the TSX Sport Wagon audio system without ever taking your hands off the wheel.
- A one-time pairing process on a compatible phone enables you to communicate wirelessly, and up to six phones can be paired to the system.
- When available, an incoming call will display the number if it is entered into the speed-dial list.
- The phone can then be operated through the vehicle audio system without ever leaving your pocket or purse.
- On models with the Technology Package, HandsFreeLink functions can be viewed and operated through the navigation screen. You can download all of your compatible phone's numbers at one time into the navigation system's hard drive.10
For more details, please visit the Acura Bluetooth HandsFreeLink minisite.
Standard Sound System
The standard TSX Sport Wagon has a powerful 360-watt, 7-speaker audio system that provides crystal clear sound throughout the cabin. The system has a variety of input sources, such as:
- MP3- and WMA-compatible6 CD player.
- USB Audio Interface7 with iPod®8 integration.
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio4 with over 140 channels of digital programming and near-CD quality sound.
- AM/FM with RDS readout.
- Auxiliary input jack.
Other system features include:
- A 20cm sub-woofer.
- A large display at the top of the instrument panel that provides detailed audio information.
- A substantial selector knob that makes it easy to control several functions.
- A special selector for RDS stations and SiriusXM Satellite Radio4 that categorizes stations into rock, jazz, classical, etc. for easy navigation.
- An automatic preset select button that allows you to preset the most powerful stations in a given area.
Acura/ELS Surround Sound System
Grammy® award-winning recording engineer and producer Elliot Scheiner helped design the Acura/ELS Surround®32 Premium 10-speaker Sound System to reproduce music the way it is heard in the recording studio. The system can play 5.1 surround sound DVD-A discs, the highest-fidelity sound medium available. Surround sound can also be extracted from any stereo digital source, thanks to Dolby®5 Pro Logic® II circuitry. In addition to all the source inputs of the standard TSX Sport Wagon audio system, features of the Acura/ELS system include:
- Approximately 3,500-song 15GB hard disc drive memory (HDD) media storage with shuffle, playlist creation, and an updatable Gracenote® database.
- DVD-A, MP3, WMA6 and DTS-compatible disc player.
- 460-watt amplifier with digital 96 kHz sampling for crystal-clear sound.
- 10 speakers-1 per door, 2 tweeters, 1 center mid-range, 2 rear surround, 1 powered 8-inch sub-woofer.
- Detailed audio system displays through the navigation screen10.
- Almost all functions can be performed by Voice Recognition.
- Song by Voice®, which allows songs stored in the HDD or in an iPod® to be accessed by voice command.
- The Note function music reminder that lets you store song information and a 10-second sample as it's aired on a SiriusXM Satellite Radio4 station so you can recall it later.
It's easy to take your digital music library along for the ride in your TSX Sport Wagon. A USB7 connection interfaces with Apple® iPod®8 players and other USB mass storage devices, such as flash drives that contain MP3, WMA6 or AAC music files.
- On a compatible iPod®, music selection can be controlled through the audio system, including the steering wheel-mounted controls.
- The USB will charge a compatible iPod® while it's playing.
- You can plug in, select, and play music from a flash drive or other USB storage device.
- Track and folder information appears on the center display to simplify music search and selection.
- An auxiliary input jack can be connected to any personal audio device.
- Both the USB and auxiliary inputs are within the center console-covered storage area, where devices can be conveniently carried and discreetly stored.
Music Voice Commands
The Song By Voice® feature uses the Voice Recognition system to help the TSX Sport Wagon driver find music from the hard disk drive or a USB7-connected iPod®8 simply by voicing a preference.
- The system is initialized with either of the commands, "iPod search" or "HDD search," after which you can find your preference by first stating your chosen category, such as: song, artist, album, or genre.
- Follow your category choice by stating your desired music selection. For example, if "Equilibrium" is the title song of an album, the command "Play song 'Equilibrium'" will play the song, while saying, "Play album 'Equilibrium'" will play the whole album.
- You can also have the system display lists of artists, albums, and other categories on the navigation screen.
Navigation System Functionality and Controls
The Acura Navigation System10, the centerpiece of the TSX Sport Wagon Technology Package, is operated by a hard drive and viewed through a full VGA, 8-inch screen, making it faster, easier to read and more useful than ever before.
- The high-resolution, 8-inch screen is mounted high in the center control panel to minimize eye diversion from the road.
- You can enter an address or dial a location from its vast destination database, using the interface dial or the Voice Recognition system.
- The system will plot your path on the map and show special displays to guide you through freeway ramps, interchanges and forks in the road and even provide voiced guidance, if desired.
- Additional features include Zagat Survey® restaurant reviews, available AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Traffic Rerouting™ information and AcuraLink® Real-Time Weather™13 that can help you get around delays while traveling to your desired destination.
- Following the 90-day free trial period, the AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic and Weather data services are available on a subscription basis for a fee, which can be combined or separate from other SiriusXM Satellite Radio4 subscriptions.
AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic
The AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™13 feature helps you steer clear of gridlock by providing continuously updated traffic information in major metropolitan areas across the 48 contiguous United States.
- Interstates and expressways are color-coded to indicate traffic flow levels.
- Icons indicate the location of incidents and traffic conditions affected by construction and weather.
- Traffic Rerouting™ will suggest an alternative route if the system determines it is at least two minutes or 10% quicker.
- The information is aggregated by NAVTEQ™ from multiple sources, including highway patrol incident reports and transportation departments, and is updated approximately every 90 seconds.
- Following the 90-day free trial period, AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic data services are available on a subscription basis for a fee, which can be combined with or separate from other SiriusXM subscriptions.
AcuraLink Real-Time Weather
You can determine the weather conditions in your immediate area or anywhere you plan to be with the AcuraLink Real-Time Weather™13 system. It will even alert you if a potential weather-related issue exists along your plotted route.
- Current weather information is shown on the TSX Sport Wagon map display in the form of icons, which can be clicked on to receive details.
- Weather forecasts for the next three hours, six hours, and across the next three days in a given area are available any time.
- A warning map and an additional map showing adverse weather conditions across the U.S. are also accessible.
- Following the 90-day free trial period, AcuraLink Real-Time Weather data services are available on a subscription basis for a fee, which can be combined with or separate from other SiriusXM subscriptions.
To keep you up-to-date with the latest information related to your TSX Sport Wagon, this easy-to-use proprietary data network uses the SiriusXM Satellite Radio4 communications interface. Some of the features available through AcuraLink® Satellite Communication System include:
- A pre-programmed TSX Sport Wagon feature guide.
- Automated Appointments™ with your Acura dealer.
- Direct communication with your dealer.
- If you have linked your cell phone to the Bluetooth®11 HandsFreeLink® interface, the system can also contact Acura headquarters and your dealer for the latest diagnostic information.
The Acura Navigation System10 has an extensive database of addresses and points of interest for a variety of handy information.
- For instance, you can ask the system to show you the nearby ATMs, and if you don't want to pay a service charge, just tell it to show your bank's machines.
- You can also find the exact type of restaurant you're in the mood for, as well as locate schools, parks, hospitals, drugstores, museums, and more.
The Acura Navigation System10 will not only tell you where restaurants are and how to get to them, it can also tell you their price range and provide customer reviews.
- The system's Zagat Survey® restaurant reviews provide detailed information from a database that you can read on-screen, or if you're driving, they can be spoken over the audio system.
- If you need reservations, the system can even dial the restaurant for you through a paired, compatible Bluetooth®11-enabled cell phone.
The Voice Recognition feature that accompanies the optional Acura Navigation System10 allows you to perform the most frequently used functions of the audio, climate control, HandsFreeLink® and navigation systems without ever taking your hands off the wheel.
- With a simple click of the "Talk" steering wheel-mounted control, the audio system will instantly mute as you issue one of over 600 voice commands to the audio, climate or navigation systems.
- Some commands can replace multiple manual functions, for example: "CD 3, song 4" will turn on the audio system, select the third CD, and play the fourth song.
- You can enter a specific address, as the navigation system will recognize over a million city and street names.
Seat Belts and Airbags
The TSX Sport Wagon is equipped with a sophisticated six-airbag system, which includes two front airbags and two front-side airbags, and two side curtain airbags with coverage for the front and rear outboard seats41. All five seating positions in the TSX Sport Wagon have 3-point belts and head restraints. The front seats have load-limiting tensioners and active head restraints.
- Tensioners react in the first milliseconds of a sufficient impact to automatically tighten the belts and help hold the individual in position against the seatback.
- To help prevent the tensioners from causing undue pressure on the chest, load limiters slightly relieve belt tension, as needed, to help soften the force.
- The front airbags are equipped with two-stage, multiple-threshold inflators. One or both airbags will be deployed only in the event of a sufficient frontal impact. If deployed, these airbags are capable of being inflated at different rates depending on crash severity, seat belt usage and/or other factors. Frontal airbags are designed to supplement the seat belts to help reduce the likelihood of head and upper body injuries in frontal crashes.
- Sensors in the front passenger seat determine if it is empty or if the passenger is too small for the passenger's front airbag to deploy safely, and disengage the front passenger's front airbag, if necessary.
- In a rear-end collision, when the front seat seatback is pushed against the occupant's body, the pressure forces the head restraint upward and forward to reduce the gap between the occupant's head and the head restraint.
- Impact forces on the neck and spine are diminished, helping reduce the likelihood of whiplash injuries.
The TSX Sport Wagon has several features addressing child safety, from sophisticated airbag sensors to anchors that secure child seats.
- The Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS) utilizes sensors in the front passenger's seatback to detect if the occupant is a child or small-statured adult. If such an occupant is leaning into the side airbag's deployment path, the side airbag will be deactivated until they resume a safer, more upright position.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) anchors, plus upper-tether anchors in the rear seat allow LATCH-compatible child seats to be installed in the outboard positions without the use of seat belts.
- The front side windows, the moonroof and the available power tailgate have auto-reverse features that prevent them from closing if a sufficient obstacle is encountered.
Body Structure Design
Acura utilizes Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure to enhance occupant protection and crash compatibility in frontal crashes.
- The ACE™ design utilizes a network of connected structural elements to distribute crash energy more evenly throughout the front of the vehicle.
- This enhanced frontal crash energy management helps to reduce the forces transferred to the passenger compartment and can help to more evenly disperse the forces transferred to the other vehicle in a crash.
Braking & Stability
The disc brakes on the TSX Sport Wagon are backed up by several sophisticated electronic systems to provide you with enhanced braking abilities in almost any circumstance.
- The anti-lock braking system (ABS) helps you retain steering control in emergency braking by preventing the wheels from locking up, while still letting them achieve their maximum level of stopping.
- The Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD) system uses the ABS system to direct braking power among the four wheels, depending on their load, to help optimize braking effectiveness.
- The Brake Assist system detects emergency braking by the driver by monitoring the speed at which the brake pedal is depressed and stepping in to ensure the ABS system is activated - terminating immediately upon release of the brake pedal.
Vehicle Stability Assist
The Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®)12 system uses an array of sensors, along with ABS to reduce the dangers of oversteer or understeer.
- The system continually monitors vehicle speed, throttle position, individual wheel speeds, steering angle, lateral G-force, and vehicle yaw rate.
- When necessary, VSA automatically reduces the engine's torque and uses the ABS system to apply brakes to each wheel as needed to help stabilize the vehicle.
- The response is so quick that the instability may be corrected before the driver even knows it's occurring.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Since an under-inflated tire impedes handling and can be a safety hazard, the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) uses pressure sensors mounted in each wheel that send readings to a central electronic control unit. The system then evaluates whether the pressure is in an acceptable range.
- If a reading is significantly below the recommended level, the TSX Sport Wagon will alert the driver through the Multi-Information Display (MID) located on the instrument panel.
- The under-inflated tire will be indicated, along with the individual pressure for all four tires.
- The pressure display can be accessed anytime, using the MID controls on the steering wheel.
- As useful as TMPS is, it is still recommended that you manually check your tires on a regular basis.
Like every Acura model, the TSX Sport Wagon comes equipped with a security system. In the event of a break-in, the following events will occur:
- The ignition will be disabled.
- The horn will sound.
- The lights will flash.
Acura TSX Sport Wagon Specifications
Dimensions and Capacities
|Ground Clearance (unladen)
- 3585 (1626)
- Tech Package:
- 3609 (1637)
|Weight Distribution (% front / rear)
|EPA Passenger Volume
|EPA Cargo Volume
- Behind Second Row:
- Behind First Row:
- 37.6 in (955 mm)
- 36.9 in (938 mm)
- 42.4 in (1078 mm)
- 34.3 in (872 mm)
- 55.6 in (1411 mm)
- 54.2 in (1377 mm)
- 57.8 in (1468 mm)
- 56.1 in (1426 mm)
|Fuel Tank Capacity
- 18.5 U.S. gallons (70 liters)
|Maximum Seating Capacity
- Aluminum-alloy 4-cylinder
|Horsepower @ rpm (SAE net)
|Torque @ rpm (lb-ft) (SAE net)
- Drive-by-Wire™ throttle system
|EPA Fuel Economy Rating2 (city / highway / combined)
- Premium unleaded 91 octane (recommended)
|CARB Emissions Rating
- No scheduled tune-ups required for 100,000 +/- miles
- 5-speed automatic transmission with Sequential SportShift paddle shifters
|Gear Ratios (:1)
- 4-wheel independent double-wishbone front / multi-link rear
|Front Stabilizer Bar
|Rear Stabilizer Bar
- Electric Power-Assisted Rack-and-Pinion Steering (EPS)
|Turning Diameter, curb-to-curb
|Front Disc Brakes
|Rear Disc Brakes
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS), Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), and Brake Assist
- 17" x 7.5" aluminum-alloy
- P225/50 R17 93V high-performance all-season
- 4-year/50,000-mile limited warranty
- 6-year/70,000-mile limited warranty
|Outer body rust-through
- 5-year/unlimited-mile limited warranty
|Acura Genuine Accessories17
- 4-year/50,000-mile limited warranty
- 15 year, 150,000-mile limited warranty
||201-hp, 2.4-liter, i-VTEC®, 4-cylinder
|EPA Fuel Economy Ratings2:
||22 (city) / 30 (hwy) / 25 (combined)
||5-spd. Sequential SportShift automatic
||Sport seats with perforated leather-trimmed interior and contrast stitching
||Automatic, dual-zone, humidity control and air filtration
||Acura Premium Sound System with 7 speakers, including subwoofer
||Bluetooth®11 HandsFreeLink® wireless telephone interface
||Acura/ELS Surround®32 Premium Audio System with hard disk drive (HDD) media storage and 10 speakers
|Acura Navigation System10:
||Rearview camera, available Traffic Rerouting™, and Zagat Survey® restaurant ratings and reviews, available AcuraLink® Real-Time Traffic and Weather™13, Automated Appointments™
|Voice Recognition System:
||For navigation audio and climate control systems
||GPS-linked10, solar-sensing, dual-zone automatic climate control system
||Bluetooth®11 HandsFreeLink® phonebook exchange
||Remote-linked power-operated tailgate